- CENTERS FOR SPECIALTY CARE GROUP
- $83,450.00 -117,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
271 E 233rd St
Director of Nursing Services - DON / DNS- Floater
Centers Health Care is seeking an Experienced DON / DNS to join our corporate clinical team that will be available to rotate throughout various facilities across our various Skilled Nursing facilities.
We are offering a very competitive salary and benefits package!
Must be able to travel to various locations for extended periods of time
* Supervises all nursing staff in the facility.
* Development and implementation of nursing policy and procedure.
* Overseeing the hiring and continued employment of nursing staff.
* Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff's skills remain current.
* Overseeing nursing employee conduct.
* Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility.
* Assessing the health needs of each resident.
* Must be able to travel as needed
* Current RN license required.
* Minimum 5 yrs. experience in long term care.
* Minimum 2 yrs. Supervisory experience.
* Evidence of strong supervision & leadership skills.
* DON experience
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Associated topics: asn, bsn, domiciliary, intensive care unit, maternal, neonatal, psychatric, recovery, registered nurse, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...